Brain Boost Pancake
When know kids love pancakes, so we can’t help but incorporate some Superfood goodness in it! Here is such a fun recipe for Sunday Brunch. Bear Pancakes with added Brain Boost (cacao taste)! This new improved formula contains DHA. -Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is essential for the growth and functional development of the brain in infants. The inclusion of plentiful DHA in the diet improves learning ability, whereas deficiencies of DHA are associated with deficits in learning.
Brain Boost Made from real fruits and vegetables which are locally processed in Australia and 100% natural!
1 egg or Bob’s Red Mill Egg replacer
2 Tbsp spoons coconut sugar (optional)
1 cup Almond milk
1 Tbsp spoon cocoa powder
1 tsps baking powder
1 Tbsp spoon coconut oil
1 Tbsp spoon Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- Place eggs (or egg replacer) and coconut sugar in a deep mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the milk, flour, baking powder and Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost.
- Separate the mixture in half and fill two bottles/bowls. Add the cocoa powder to one of them and mix well.
- Heat a skillet with a bit of coconut oil or butter. Start shaping the pancakes with the bottle or a spoon.
- You can create the face features with cookie cutters