Morlife’s Raw Acai Lemon Bars
Try this amazing and super easy Raw Acai Lemon Bars from our partners at Morlife. Better yet, this recipe requires no baking what so ever. Just follow the recipe, throw it into the freezer and enjoy for weeks to come.
2 cups pitted medjool dates
2 cups raw unsalted cashews
½ tsp sea salt
2 cups raw cashews, soaked for 20 minutes
2 cups coconut cream
2 tbsp coconut oil
4 tbsp agave
1/3 cup lemon juice & zest
½ cup frozen blueberries
3 tbsp agave syrup
½ cup coconut cream
- Place crust ingredients into a food processor and process until crumbly.
- Grease a 9×9 baking pan with oil and gently press base mixture to the bottom of the pan.
- Drain cashews and blend filling ingredients in a food processor until smooth and creamy, pour filling mixture on top of base. Allow to freeze for 30 minutes
- Blend topping ingredients in a food processor until smooth and creamy. Pour on top of base & filling mixture and place in freezer for 2-4 hours or until set.
- Cut into square slices and garnish with lemon zest and peel