Bob’s Peanut Butter and Quinoa Granola
Try out this extremely easy Peanut Putter and Quinoa Granola exclusive recipe from Bob’s Red Mill. The recipe makes about 4 cups of granola and can be stored for up to two weeks for a quick, healthy and easy snack.
¾ cup Bob’s Red Mill Organic Quinoa Grain, rinsed and drained
¾ cup lightly salted roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
½ tsp fine sea salt
½ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ cup coconut sugar
¼ cup liquid honey or brown rice syrup
⅓ cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
⅔ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 160 ℃
- Line large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- In a large bowl, combine oats, quinoa, peanuts, salt and cinnamon
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and honey. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly. Turn off heat and stir in peanut butter, oil and vanilla until combined.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over oat mixture and stir until well coated. Spread mixture in a single layer on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, sittring twice, until golden brown. Let cool completely on pan.
- Transfer granola to an airtight container and stir in cranberries. Store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Granola: Add ½ cup (125 mL) miniature semisweet chocolate chips after the granola has completed completely.